With four matches remaining and three points between the Reds and Union in the race for the top spot (Supporters' Shield), this weekend may shape how the table looks at the end of the year. Here's everything you need to know ahead of Saturday's match.
Who: Philadelphia Union
When: Saturday, October 24, 7:30 PM ET
Where: Subaru Park, Pennsylvania
TV: TSN 1/4
Radio: TSN 1050
Footy Talks Live ft. Ali Curtis
Come on You Reds Podcast: Get This Team a Shield
5 in 16 | All For One: Moment pres. by Bell
- Toronto FC has a three-point lead over Philadelphia for first place in the overall standings with four games remaining.
- The two sides met a couple weeks ago, when TFC came from behind to beat the Union 2-1.
- TFC is unbeaten in nine matches and are 4-1-0 over their last fives games with three clean sheets.
- Your Reds had a chance to reset and recharge back in Toronto for a couple days after a grueling stretch that had them play five matches in just 16 days.
- Alejandro Pozuelo and Ayo Akinola lead the club with eight goals apiece. The Spaniard holds the league lead in assists with 10. Behind him, Pablo Piatti and Richie Laryea share the same stat line with four goals and four assists.
- Quentin Westberg is tied for fourth in the league with six clean sheets.