Toronto FC continues their three-game road swing with a first-ever trip to Cincinnati. Here's everything you need to know ahead of Saturday's match.
Who: Toronto FC (10-10-8) at FC Cincinnati (5-20-3)
When: 7:30 PM ET
Where: Nippert Stadium, OH
TV: TSN 4
Radio: TSN 1050
Painting The Picture pres. by Benjamin Moore
TFC Insider pres. by all-new Kia Telluride - Vanney's Vision
Come on You Reds Podcast - Episode 179
- In their earlier meeting this season the Reds snuck by Cincinnati at BMO 2-1 on July 27th.
- With six MLS games left, the Reds control the final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference with 38 points - one ahead of the Impact and four points behind fourth placed D.C. United who TFC has two games in hand on.
- TFC also has one game in hand on the fifth placed Red Bulls who have 41 points.
- In the remaining six games, the Reds play two playoff teams (LAFC & NYC) both on the road. The Reds get the Rapids and Crew at home in their final home games (outside of Canadian Championship)
- A win this weekend and a Revolution draw/loss would put TFC in sixth place in the East with 41 points, tied with the Red Bulls for fifth (tie breaker goes to New York).
- Scoreboard watching this weekend: New York City vs. New England Revolution (Saturday at 3:30) LAFC at Orlando City (Saturday at 7:30).