Toronto FC announced the club’s plans for preseason, with camp set to officially open on Monday, January 23 at the Kia Training Training Ground in Toronto.
The club will depart for Los Angeles, California on where the Reds will train at University of California, Irvine (UC Irvine) for the second consecutive year and play in a number of friendlies while in Los Angeles. The team will return to Toronto for a week in February, before concluding preseason in Orlando, Florida. While in Orlando, Toronto FC will play in five friendly matches including one in the Suncoast Invitational, against the Chicago Fire on at Al Lang Stadium, kick-off is set for .
Friendlies while in Los Angeles will be announced on the club’s website torontofc.ca and the club’s twitter account @torontofc. All match dates and opponents are subject to change. For more information about Toronto FC’s 2017 preseason or for 2017 Toronto FC ticket inquiries, please visit torontofc.ca.
Toronto FC 2017 preseason schedule dates
– Players report to Toronto and undergo medicals
– Training in Toronto (first media availability)
– Team departs for Los Angeles, California
– Team returns to Toronto/Training in Toronto through remainder of week
– Team departs for Orlando, Florida
– Team returns to Toronto
Toronto FC 2017 Orlando preseason friendly match schedule (Subject to change)
– Miami FC –
– University of Central Florida –
– Orlando City SC – TBD
– Minnesota United –
– Chicago Fire – – Al Lang Stadium