As a service to our Season Seat Holders who cannot attend every home game, we have provided a feature through Account Manager called the Ticket Exchange. This program allows you to:
- Sell your tickets for games which you cannot attend
- Purchase additional tickets from other Season Seat Holders for friends and family
If you sell your tickets through the ticket exchange feature your account will be credited the cost of the ticket at the Season Seat Holder price. Tickets are sold at face value.
To use the ticket exchange feature, follow the steps below:
- Log onto your Account Manager with your username and your password
- Under "Manage My Tickets" click on the "Get Started" button
- Select the seats that you would like to place on the ticket exchange by placing a checkmark in the box beside them
- Click on the "Sell" button
Follow through to post your tickets on the ticket exchange
- Please note that if the tickets are not sold they will be returned to your account 2 hours prior to the game
- You are able to remove your tickets from the ticket exchange once they are posted.