Code of Conduct
YELLOW/RED CARD PROGRAM
In the event that a Toronto FC Season Seat Holder or Partial Pack Holder (“TFC Subscriber”) fails to abide by the BMO Field Code of Conduct (the “Code”) resulting in an ejection from the match, Toronto FC will issue a “YELLOW CARD”, an official warning in writing. Should a second breach of the Code be committed within the same season, the TFC Subscriber in question may, at the discretion of TFC officials, be issued a “RED CARD”, written to the TFC Subscriber, revoking its season ticket or partial pack privileges, without refund.
NOTE: While the decision to issue a “Red Card” and revoke ticket privileges will not be made lightly, it is our highest priority to promote responsible fan behaviour to ensure all fans have a safe and enjoyable game day experience.
The Following Actions Will Result in a BMO Field Ejection Under the Code:
- smoking on BMO Field premises
- fighting, taunting, or threatening remarks or gestures
- sitting in a location other than the guest’s ticket seat
- any disruption to the progress of the event by a guest’s actions
- throwing objects of any kind*
- intoxication or other signs of impairment related to alcohol or drug consumption. Click here to view the BMO Field Alcohol Policy
- failure to comply with requests from stadium staff regarding stadium policies and emergency response procedures Click here for a full list of Click here for a complete list on prohibited items
*Please note that the use of streamers and confetti as an expression of fan enthusiasm is not prohibited, but will be kept under review. Streamers are not to be used to impact the competition and/or thrown at or toward a player, referee or stadium staff member.
FAILURE TO ABIDE
As indicated above, under the Yellow Card/Red Card Program, failure to abide by the Code can give rise to sanctions, including ejection, ticket revocation and arrest.
TFC Subscribers are reminded that they are responsible for the behaviour of anyone using their tickets whether or not they are present at the event for which the tickets are issued. This means that a failure on the part of your guest or other persons using your seats to abide by the Code will be attributed to you and you may bear the consequences of this failure by receiving a Yellow or Red Card (as applicable) under the Program.
Should you experience any difficulties on an event day, please text 647 933 5354 or contact the nearest Usher, Security Officer or Fan Services Representative. Standard text message rates apply. On non-event days, please contact the Toronto FC sales and service team at 416 360 GOAL (4625) or Fan Services at 416 815 5982.